Started counting my calories two weeks ago. Using an app called My Fitness Pal, which also has a website that I use to log my food and exercise. So far I've lost 5.5 lbs and am pretty excited. I have made several dietary changes and am pleased so far. I started working out but will gradually increase my exercise too.
All the rain here in AR has left me stuck in the house so I can't take my dog for a walk, so I used Wii Fit and Jillian Michael's wii workout. I was NOT impressed with JM's wii workout. Granted, I only did the "low" intensity but it just was BORING and didn't sync up with what I was doing. It will probably end up in the "for sale" pile at our next yard sale.
Last night I went WAAAAYYY over my calories and now I am exhausted today. Of course, the last few days I've been tired a lot, despite eating well. Maybe tonight I'll get a quick workout in (Day 1 of 30 Day Shred) and then head to bed in a single digit hour.
I need to do a before shot and then post updates. Will get to that, after a nap. :)
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
single digit bed time, do those exist?????
So proud of you honey, good job can't wait for pics
That's awesome! My mom has been tired lately and her doctor recommended calcium and vitamin D! :) I've been taking them and have noticed a difference. So proud of you! :) And way to rock the Scentsy!!!! xoxo
OH my Gosh Bailey is HUGE and beautiful as ever! And I'm sorry about the tornado damage to your dad's place. Uggg....
Post a Comment