Thursday, July 28, 2011

Random Stuff Again.

Trying to raise a little money so I can take classes this fall. I have an iPad 2, 64 GB, 3G, Wi-fi that's brand new, unopened and sealed in the box. It's a Verizon model if anyone wants to buy it from me for $700. I'll send it UPS next day air or whatever.

So, on to other things... nothing new with me. But that's good. I'm a boring ol' girl who likes things to remain steady and constant. I'm okay with good surprises, though. :)

I read FaceBook daily and it amazes me how many people have NO filter. I mean, don't air your dirty laundry, show how immature you are, or tell people way too much info about yourself. I also don't need to see every check-in (I'm so glad you got to go by the bank, or to McDonald's. Yay you.) nor do I need to see those ridiculous "duck face" photos of yourself. AAAHHH. If there is one thing I hate, it's that goofy kissy lip photo that you took of yourself. If you are friends with minors, then please don't post photos of yourself with your boobs hanging out either. Or the survey of "tell me what you think about me" or things that solicit compliments. It screams insecurity.

Whew. Had to get that out. I had to remove the feeds of people so I wouldn't be constantly bothered by their "hey look at me!" strategies. Some I unfriended but others I still like, but don't want to see their idiotic behavior. Am I the only one who feels like this?

So anyway. Bayley's latest thing is telling me something is "dangerous." That's a big girl for a 25lb 3 year old. She's tiny and uses big words like her daddy. That's a whole other post. I'll have to write down some of what he says on a daily basis so I can give you a glimpse into my life. haha!

I've noticed that most of the people I follow on Blogger, no longer blog. Or we've become FB friends (thankfully none of them do the above annoying things). There are a few of you I still read, but don't always comment because I can't think of anything clever to say.

I don't have any photos to upload. Been busy with summer school and hope to be done this Saturday at noon. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

I'm taking 3 classes this Fall. It's a big step up from my one Summer semester class plus full time work. Should be interesting!

Good luck on raising the cash. We already have 2 iPads or I would help you out.

Oh, I totally do the same thing on FB. I've paired my friend list down pretty slim but there are still people I "hide" because I just get sick of them twitter posting every 2 minutes or some such nonsense.

As for the blog...I've certainly slowed down. My theory is that I'm happy and happy makes for less interesting (aka drama filled) blogging. ha.ha.ha...

Lindz said...

I miss our little original blogging group, when we blogged to blog and because we enjoyed following one anothers' lives. Now-a-days people blog for money, for fame and for themes and it doesn't have the same intimate, friendly feeling it once had.

Not going to lie, I stopped blogging as regularly when I stopped getting feedback. I liked hearing back from people. I also stopped when I felt that the blog world had become so commercial and less personal. Glad to see you're back, at least you and I can chat - maybe I'll post more regularly knowing some of my old friends are still out there.

As for facebook, that's a whole post / comment in itself!