Today I dropped $100 at a compounding pharmacy for progesterone shots. My OB recommended that I get the once a week shots from weeks 18 to 36 to hopefully keep this baby in me full term, since I delivered Bayley at 33 weeks.
I am not wild about dropping my pants to show off my glow-in-the-dark-white butt to someone, but I'm nervous about letting my husband do it since you can hit your psiatic nerve. That would send me through the roof, so I'm letting a nurse at work do it. I realize she's a nurse and is used to seeing hineys all day...but she's used to LITTLE hineys because she's a pediatric nurse. Gyah!
Anyway. Insurance doesn't pay for this, and this vial is only for 9 shots so I'll be shelling out another $100 in 9 weeks. This baby had better be AWESOME!!
And on a positive note....we go for our big u/s on Thursday, so hopefully we'll find out what we're having. :)
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think all the money and butt poking will be worth it:)
If it means that baby doesn't come early, then totally worth the money! :) I can't believe that you are almost half way done!! I'm excited to find out what you are having. xox
Oh man! Definitely worth it if it keeps your babe in there longer. I am having major pain in my ass/hip but the doctor says that its normal and I need physical therapy. Fun! Like you a month ago, I'm ready to be done with the fatigue.
Husband had to give me shots in my ass for months when we did fertility treatment...Goes in like butter
Fun! Like you a month ago, I'm ready to be done with the fatigue. funny photo
I am having major pain in my ass/hip but the doctor says that its normal and I need physical therapy. Fun! Like you a month ago, I'm ready to be done with the fatigue. HD Mobile Videos
Post a Comment