Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summertime.

Summer is already so sweltering hot when I get off work, that we have to stay inside until after 7pm. Then we go outside and play for an hour before coming in for our bedtime routine. I can't believe how many new words and skills Bayley has developed in the past few months. Sunday night she COUNTED. TO. TEN. She's only 2! She did it twice in front of a neighbor, then she wouldn't do it for her daddy. Thank goodness I have a witness, else no one would believe me.

The words she now says, she can put them in small sentences. It just blows my mind. She's still so tiny and it's amazing that she can walk, talk, and jump. Seems like she should still be a baby.

4 comments:

Jen said...

She is so cute!!

Cole blows me away constantly with the stuff that comes out of his mouth. This morning he told me that he had a dream about a ghost and a red ant and the ghost went "Wooooowoooo." Classic.

Stefanie said...

What a little smarty pants! She is such a doll. I love those hot pink sandals. We have such a rainy spring. I can't believe we are still running the freaking heater.

Stephanie said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. It is insane how much they learn and so quick. It is definitely not hot here. In fact, I woke up to rain and there was snow in the mountains! I would like some warm weather this way that is for sure. I'm hoping that this weekend is nice.

Stephanie said...

I love that picture! She is getting soooo big! Hope you guys are having a great summer!