No news is good news, right?
We had to get an appliance repairman out to fix our icemaker on our "new to us" freezer. We got a good deal on a clean steel side by side and the ice maker has never worked for us. Long story short... $80 to tell us the line that goes to the icemaker was crimped. We now have ice. Hallelujah!
Bayley's speech is growing by leaps and bounds. It cracks me up how she parrots whever people say. Monday, my best friend came by and I wanted her to see Bayley's room (I had cleaned it and hung up a few things) so I said, "Come see Bayley's room," and Bayley looked at Courtney and said, "Come see my room!" It was too cute.
She likes to say, "Hold you!" when she wants you to hold her. I'll say, "Want me to hold you?" as I pick her up and she'll say, "Hold you too!" and giggles.
Yesterday she started saying, "Oh! Cool!" Very cute, especially the expression on her face.
I could go on and on.... maybe I will when I'm done with all this stupid homework for summer school. WTF was I thinking?!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She sounds amazing.
Summer school? What is wrong with you? I thought you were trying to get rid of stress, not add more. Goofball.
Girl you need to enjoy your summer :)
Love how she's talking - that is the cutest thing!!!!! Post some new pics - I wanna see her adorable face!
Post a Comment