A friend of mine from high school and I were roommates for one year in college. We have kept in touch over the years and are amazed at how our lives have paralleled, despite her moving across the country to Vegas. One of the best parallels is that we got pregnant two weeks apart. :) We were so excited to let our little angels "meet" and take their photo together. Look at how little and cute they were!

We haven't seen each other since that photo, but she came into town for a visit over the 4th of July. I drove up to her parents' house and we let the kids play at a park down the street. It was MUGGY and HOT outside, but the kids had a good time playing. Isn't this cute?!

He was a little bundle of energy and Bayley was Miss Attitude, of course. :) But they sat still long enough to get a couple of photos.
2 comments:
No way!!!!! We got two posts in a 3 day period - it can't be real :)
I love the picture - how cool is that!!! Seeing them as babies and now is adorable! I miss those baby days.
The little boy looks exactly the same but I barely recognized Bailey as a baby. Wow, she is going to break some hearts. :)
Post a Comment