Monday, October 4, 2010

Mopey Moperson.

Ever have a day where you just want to go back to bed and sleep through til the next day? Ugh. Having one of those days today.

Overslept, so was late to work. Got a phone call from a neighbor that Z had broken her window the day before playing baseball in her yard. She told him she wasn't mad, but to tell Joe and me so we could get it fixed. He never said a word. Did I mention that a couple of weeks ago he stole almost $10 out of Bayley's piggy bank and hid it in his room? He told me he had no idea what I was talking about. Then ignored me to play with his Legos. I just blew it off because he had been so good lately. I even took him to get a new movie he had been dying to see and got him a new Star Wars blanket. Joe talked to him later and the truth came out. I was livid. Stealing money from your 2 year old sister.

Z's egg donor had a baby a few weeks ago so I'm sure he's feeling a little neglected at her house. Not an excuse to come to ours to act out. This window is going to not be cheap to replace.

Joe and I are going to talk tonight to see what punishment we agree on. Z comes back to our house for a few hours on Tuesday, then back to his egg donor's house that night. I think Joe needs to talk to her and his punishment should extend to her house. I doubt she'll follow up because she's lazy and worthless like that.

I'm in a super foul mood, so I'll just end this post now and go mope elsewhere.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Sorry friend. I get all crabby and moody sometimes too. At least you actually have stuff to be pissed about.

How is school going? You never blog anymore!

misguidedmommy said...

MY MOST RECENT POST MIGHT MAKE YOU GIGGLE...IF YOUR HUMOR IS AS RAUNCHY AS MINE