LOTS of things going on: last minute papers, quizzes, exams, Thanksgiving, two sets of friends coming into town two different days, studying for finals, attending concerts so I can write aforementioned papers, packing up all the doc offices at work, two birthday parties (in ONE day, no less!), and then finals begin on Dec 6th. The very same day that my office is scheduled to move into our new offices. No fun. At least I have one final per day. My scariest one is Dec. 7th. I'm terrified of that one.
Once my last final is over Dec 9th at 12:30pm, I'm going to be one happy girl. I might even partake in a few tasty adult beverages. Well, after my final, I have to go back to work, so those beverages will be after 5pm when I get home. :)
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can do it!
Nice work! You are almost done!
You are like the busiest person I know. How do you do it all? I am impressed.
Post a Comment