She is looking awfully BIG. When our BABIES turn into KIDS?
WOW! How'd that happen? She looks like a full-on preschool kid!And I know how you feel ... Little Miss Kickboxer's been hopping, skipping, jumping, singing, and babbling (incessantly), and all I want is my baby back. *sigh*
She's a little girl and oh so beautiful!!! :)
Oh, yes she is!Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!!!
OH my goodness! It seems as if I've been gone for years - she looks so grown up now! Beautiful little girl you have :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is looking awfully BIG. When our BABIES turn into KIDS?
WOW! How'd that happen? She looks like a full-on preschool kid!
And I know how you feel ... Little Miss Kickboxer's been hopping, skipping, jumping, singing, and babbling (incessantly), and all I want is my baby back. *sigh*
She's a little girl and oh so beautiful!!! :)
Oh, yes she is!
Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!!!
OH my goodness! It seems as if I've been gone for years - she looks so grown up now!
Beautiful little girl you have :)
Post a Comment