School has been B U S Y and I am pushing myself like crazy. I work 8 to 4:30, then stay til 7 or later on Mon/Wed/Thu nights so I can study, do homework, take tests, etc. Monday night I was here until 11:30pm and go home and was exhausted. Joe and Bayley were snuggled in their beds and sleeping peacefully. I hate that I can't be home every evening and have dinner cooked and on the table, laundry always caught up, and dishes always washed. I hate that I miss out on the 300th viewing of Tinkerbell in Bayley's room while she plays in her kitchen and puts on all her necklaces. My time will come, I know, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to go back to school and keep pursuing my bachelors degree. It's fun to learn new things, but I feel like I'm not giving 100% to ANY aspect of my life. I'm doing just enough to get by and am praying that it's enough.
We are off work on Monday, so instead of spending the day with Bayley, I'm going to be studying and trying to catch up after being home all last week with her being sick and then being snowed/iced in. However, I'm devoting Tue & Fri nights to her and Joe and Z (when we have him). On weekends, my mom watches Bayley until 4:30 and so I try to get as much school work done then as I can. And at the end of March... I have spring break. I am going to hopefully be caught up by then but I know I will have to give myself a few nights off from school.
On a more positive note, Bayley is great. She just got over a virus that we suspect was the flu. She had a high fever for 6 days but that's finally over. And yes, she had her flu vaccination this year.
Her vocabulary has exploded and she speaks in the craziest full sentences. She cracks me up. Joe and I love to just sit and watch her sometimes. She has brought more joy to our lives than I ever thought possible. I still want more kids, but that will happen when my body is ready (hopefully sooner than later).
Ooooh. And I just became a Scentsy consultant. I never thought I'd do something like that, but I love the product and am doing it for the discount and hopefully make a little money from it. Something tells me I need to put anything I may make from it into savings for when Bayley hits her teenage years and I have to finance her wardrobe and car. haha!
3 comments:
I've been thinking about you lately. Glad you're doing okay. How many hours do you need to graduate? I can't imagine doing school and work and kids. Sounds tough!
I read...when I actually get on to blog!
And I am still so excited about you joining Scentsy. You will LOVE it!
when did Bay become SO BIG. Holy cow she looks like she is ten now!!!!!!!
Post a Comment