So this pregnancy so far is kicking my butt. I went about a week or two thinking, "Oh, this 2nd trimester is going to be easy! I don't even really feel pregnant!" Then I wake up yesterday morning and this morning with the room spinning. Horrible dizziness. I have to get up really slowly and then still feel icky for hours afterward. I've had to break out the Zofran again so I don't puke my guts up. Not a good feeling.
Tomorrow I go to the OB for my checkup. I'm just over 14 weeks and so it'll probably be too early to tell the gender. But I'm SO ready to know! I need things to PLAN.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you're feeling better. I didn't have any morning sickness at all with Guppy. It actually freaked me out and made me think something was wrong.
Do you want a boy or a girl? (Of course, you'll be happy with either, but what are you secretly wishing for?)
Post a Comment