Monday, April 7, 2008

New Bayley Pics!

Jiff and fam are doing great! Bay pretty much just sleeps all the time right now. Jiff says she wakes up about every three hours during the night. Jiff just catches sleep when she can. She actually took a nap while I took care of Bay last night. Awwwww! I hugged Bay and loved on her. Told her how gorgeous she is (HELLO! She's so pretty!). I got to feed her and tried to burp her. Tried is the key word here. It didn't work out for me. She just squeeked a lot. Oh! And she got the hiccups. Sooo freaking cute! Later, I rocked her and then layed her down in the crib. I'm so in love!







Look how tiny she is! She doesn't take up any room in her crib!


8 comments:

Stefanie said...

She is perfect!

Jen said...

Oh my GOSH she is sooo CUTE! She is soo tiny- she's swimming in those jammies~ also I LOOOOVE that changing pad cover. Tres chic, no?

XOXO

Christy said...

She is adorable. So precious!

MMA Lady said...

How beautiful!!!! And she is so so so tiny in that great big bed! What a little dumplin.

angie said...

Oh my gosh look at how tiny she is in that crib!! She is a very beautiful little girl though...glad that she is doing well too. Sounds like she is being a pretty good sleeper for her momma!

Stephanie said...

She is adorable, just gorgeous. And I can't get over how tiny she is. She is so sweet!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh and I love her little outfit!!!

Shawna said...

She reminds me so much of my little Ella Bella, she was tiny too. Oh she is adorable.