Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby Shower!

I threw a baby shower for the Tarvers yesterday. It was a low key party. No silly games...just lots of talking, eating and prezzies! All of Jiff's favorite things! =) Here are some pics:



I bought this for Jiff a LONG time ago...thinking she'd still be prego during the shower. Doh! I made her pose with it on. She threw in the royal wave.
The Dad. He was the only guy there...and it didn't phase him at all. =)

The guest of honor: Bayley Elizabeth. Love those socks! That baby was held the entire shower. Jiff said Bay was in heaven.



I can't get over how pretty she is!


Big yawn.



Prezzies! Jiff was super excited about this one.



Bayley with her Granny.
Feeding time!
I love this baby!

Bayley with her Daddy.
A great pic of Bayley and her Mommy!
Visit my page for more pics!
~Court

8 comments:

angie said...

Love the last picture of mommy and baby!! It's a very cute one! Sounds like the shower was lots of fun!!

MMA Lady said...

What a lovely shower, lovely baby and mom and dad, lovely friend CBB for holding that shower! It looks like so much fun!

Christy said...

The baby girl is looking super cute. I hope everyone is doing well.

Jen said...

OOoh! I like that jungle-crib sounds thing TOO but it doesn't fit on Cole's crib. Oh what a SWEET BABY! She's soo TEENSY! I just want to NOM NOM NOM her little baby thighs!!

Stephanie said...

Super cute pictures. She is absolutely adorable and oh so tiny. Beautiful!

Shawna said...

Jiff you and baby are looking beautiful. I hope all is going well. I am so happy for you and your family!

Shawna said...

Jiff just thinking about you hoping things are going well.

misguidedmommy said...

hey where have you been?