I am SO behind on reading everyone's blogs and I really miss them. And I will be asking lots of questions. I recently found out I was overfeeding Bayley and that was causing her much GI distress. Had someone TOLD me how much to let her eat (not to feed her everytime she acts like she's hungry) then we may have avoided many sleepless nights. Babies don't come with instruction manuals. And yes, I'm a stepmom of a 5 year old, but I came along when he was 6 months old and already past all this. And he wasn't a preemie.
Anyway... here are some pics...
Bayley taking a nap on the couch. I couldn't get over how tiny she was on the couch.
Bayley and Daddy snoozing on the couch. And Daddy STILL has his hand on the remote while asleep. haha!!
Bayley and her first official tub bath after her cord came off. She wasn't happy about it at first, but eventually came to enjoy the warm water. Daddy was helping wash her hair.
Bayley post-bath. She looks a little happier. Definitely smells better -- not like formula!!
6 comments:
Yay! She's back! Now, you just need to do this more often lady!
I love you!
~Court
I missed you. I am so happy your back. I think of you guys often. I certainly understand though how busy life can be with newborn.
Bayley is a beauty.
Ella had a lot of GI distress too. I think hers had more to do with GERD and colic versus over feeding. You will figure it out as you go.
Sending you lots of love.
Yay! Bayley is sooo cute!! OMG when I first had Cole I was constantly freaking out about how much he was eating and how often I changed his diaper and talked to him and read to him and so on and so on and now I'm just like "Meh! He'll let me know if he needs something!" and it's totally true.
Keep us posted on her gi stuff! And after this post, all I can say is . . . "AWWWWW!!!!!"
She is beautiful! And don't worry, we all make mistakes. I am glad you're updating again. I was starting to get a little worried about you!
So glad you are back!!!! I am so excited to hear how she is doing...she looks fantastic and what a cutie!!
Post a Comment