Sorry I've been slacking on the updates. A good friend of mine from college died and then my grandmother died...in the same week! Needless to say, I've been preoccupied.
Very, very tiny update:
Jenn was able to bring Bayley home yesterday. Yay! I've only talked to her once...just a few mins ago. Tornados are tearing thru our town as I type this!...and she said that last night was fine. Then we hung up real fast and took cover! =)
I plan to go to Jenn's house this weekend to just chill. I'd like to spend time with a NEW LIFE and forget about this week and lives lost for a little while. I will definitely take my camera and take lots of pics of mommy and baby.
~Court
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad baby and momma are home doing well! So sorry to hear about your horrible week though. No words are ever helpful in a time like this...but I'm thinking of you!
Post a Comment