I ran up to the nursery so Jenn and Joe could use my camera. They drive me crazy with their camera phone pics! =) Here are the best of today's pics:
Yay! She's a mommy now!

Bayley Elizabeth

First family pic (minus Z)

What you get for letting a doofus use your camera! Tee hee. J/k J!
9 comments:
Mother and baby look adorable! Your little family is beautiful.
You guys are a beautiful family! So glad to see that Bayley is doing well and mommy finally got to hold her! So very exciting!
OMG look at their precious little family! Ahh I am so excited and so glad that little Baybay is ok! Geeze they have had one hellova week!
Ok So I am DYING for more updates!! DYIIINNNNGGG!!!!!
Congrats! Bayley looks perfect! Can not wait for her to be home with you.
Beautiful. You look wonderful and Bayley is gorgeous. Congrats!!!
so beautiful!
Really need an update!! I hope all is well.
beautiful family!
Post a Comment