Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finally, a Happy Day!

Today I am in a much better mood. THANK GOB. Because I was getting quite whiney there for a while.

Hubby usually sleeps on couch and I sleep in our bed solo. He loves our couch and he likes to watch tv and fall asleep to it. He also snores VERY loudly. I like it cold, dark, and QUIET... so no tv and no snoring. Last night he fell asleep on the couch and I was in bed reading. He came back to bed and just layed beside me and fell asleep. He woke up a little later and I asked him to sleep back there with me. So he did. And I was happy. Even with his snoring. :)

So I have this weird feeling when I lay on my right side. I know I'm "supposed" to lay on my left side because of blood vessels and whatnot on my right side...but who can lay on their left side during their entire pregnancy?!!? So anyway, sometimes I feel what feels to be my pulse in my hip area. I know it could either be Bayley and hiccups (I'm told they're rhythmic flutters, but I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is hiccups or what), MY pulse because I'm squishing some artery, or I'm squishing Bayley and limiting her blood supply. I get a little freaked out at the latter. I don't want her to come out brain-damaged because I slept on my right side.

7 comments:

Christy said...

When I was pregnant, I could only sleep on my right side, because my arm would cramp up if I slept on my left side. Both of my babies came out fine, with no brain damage.

It does sound like baby hiccups, but if you're worried ask your doctor at your next visit.

Stefanie said...

What a pain in the rumpshaker.

Court said...

LOL to Missy's comment.

Does that flippin awesome pillow you have not help?

Jen said...

I totally had to sleep on my right when I was preggo. I was never comfortable on my left. Clearly nobody was injured by this...

Lindz said...

Tee hee, you said Gob, just like us!

Stephanie said...

Ah, glad you are feeling better. Everyone gets in a whiny funk sometimes...so no worries at all!

Shawna said...

hmmmm...I have never heard of rthymic flutters.

I slept totally WRONG. I slept on my belly until I was 6 months then slept on my back. And my daughter is fine. Well I guess one could argue that, but she is basically normal. ;-)

Glad you are feeling better.