Wow. So yesterday, I was excited because I was getting to purchase a bouncy seat thingy for $15 and a boppie pillow for $5 from someone here at work. Then I get an email saying my deadline for this project that grates on my soul has been extended from 4/1 to 7/15!! WOO HOO!! So I was in a pretty good mood.
THEN.
My husband calls to tell me that a neighbor, 3 houses down, was dead. WTF?!?!?
I rush home and a neighbor had already gotten all the kids off the bus and into her backyard onto her trampoline. They knew nothing, other than there were a TON of police cars and such at that house. They remained blissfully unaware, thank goodness.
We don't know what happened. Most of us that knew him are very suspicious because he was a nice guy even though he had his issues. (Don't we all.) And his fiance' and her son we don't know very well. His fiance' was driving my neighbor's truck when her son who was at the house when it happened (in another room) called her. She rushes back to the house in his truck. What's suspicious to us is that in the years we've all known our neighbor, NO ONE but him drove his truck. And why would he be in a room and suddenly dead? Hm..not sure. But I don't exactly live in Vegas or Miami where CSI is filmed... and no film crews... so we may never find out the truth. Suffice it to say I was a little weirded out. We live in a very calm, kid-friendly, nice neighborhood. This doesn't happen to us.
Um... so ending on a non-tragic note:
Is it possible for my unborn child to DOUBLE IN SIZE in a matter of 2 days?! I feel like she is suddenly HUGE and her head is lodged right up under my boobs and her feet pressing on my bladder. I swear it wasn't this painful to move around last week. Seriously, I am officially at the uncomfortable mark. It's hard to get out of bed, up from chairs, and just uncomfy in general.
Wow. These last 8 weeks had better FLY by.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is CRAZY???? Did he just drop dead? I'm sorry it was such a traumatic day!
I hate to burst your bubble . . . typically the last month is the slowest and most miserable. I'm sorry, honey. But it really is worth it!
Here's what I think really sucks about the last stage of pregnancy: rolling over in bed. Remember when you could just decide you want to change positions . . . so you do???? But not so now. It is such a production. Sit up, pick up your belly, take five minutes getting yourself to the other side of the bed, and then five more minutes getting re-situated to your new position. Oy.
LOL to ABB's description of rolling over. Sorry, but it was funny. PLEASE DON'T HIT ME! I've never had a kid, so...
Anyhoo, creep w/ the neighbor thing!!
How weird about the neighbor guy! What a bummer though for his kids...hmm you'll have to update us all if you ever find out what happened!
I so can't wait to see pictures of little Bayley...she's going to be such a cutie and worth all this prgnancy trouble that you are having now!
Post a Comment