Friday, March 14, 2008

Bayley's 3D picture!



Sorry for the blurry picture, but it's hard to take a picture of an ultrasound picture.
Anyway, this is Bayley Elizabeth at 31.5 weeks! She's 4lbs and 9oz. She's very feisty, stubborn, and camera-shy. She gets the first two of those from her daddy and the last one from me. :)

Poor little thing has her mommy's pudgy nose. She kinda looks like the cartoon Ziggy in this picture. I hope it's just the u/s picture and she actually gets her Daddy's nose. He has the cutest nose ever. :)

I found out I'm a little anemic, so that would explain why I want to SLEEP. ALL. THE. TIME. Seriously. It's finally beautiful outside and I just want to curl up in bed and snooze. So I told Joe he has to take me out for a steak dinner tonight. Doctor's orders. He has NO problem complying with that! haha.

So this whole 3D ultrasound thing is really cool. It sort of feels like the Twilight Zone to think that a PERSON is growing INSIDE OF ME. Sooooo strange! But I'm getting excited. Part of me wonders what I'm doing having a baby because I'll have NO free time. Another part thinks I'm not that interesting of a person anyway and I'll LOVE being a mom. I mean, I love having Z over and being involved with all the neighborhood kids. I think I'm just getting nervous/anxious.

My Dad took me to lunch today and was all smiley, of course. We go every Friday and the bigger I get the more smiley he gets. I huff and puff walking up hills and I have to scooch to get into his van and I immediately ask for him to turn on the A/C. He finds all my pregnancy quirks amusing. He even gets a kick out of the fact that Joe has to put my socks on me every night before bed.

OH...and my cousin just offered to throw me a baby shower! I'm so excited! I love presents!!!

AND...it's FRIDAY...AND payday!! WOO HOO.. I still just want to go home and sleep. heh.

7 comments:

Court said...

Of course...no one reading this blog would KNOW she has your nose cause THERE ISN'T A PIC OF YOU ANWHERE!!!

Lindz said...

That is one of the best 3d pics I've seen! And ditto the comment above.

Christy said...

The picture of Bailey is super cute!

I had a 3D ultrasound with Porgie, but my placenta was located on the front of my uterus and her face was scrunched up against it. The tech did her best to get a good image, but they were all kind of scary.

Court said...

I have a plethora of pics of you from high school. i think i'm going to start posting one EVERY DAY until you post a pic of yourself on your OWN BLOG.

angie said...

The picture is so cute...it kills me the technology we have to see these kinds of things! Yay for you carrying a person inside you!

Jen said...

Oooh I am going to have to check Court's blog for pics of you it sounds like! Heh- plus her pooch is cute- but ANYWAY!

That is such a good pic of little Bay! I never got a 3D pic of Cole. I could totally tell from the regular pics that he had Erick's cute nose though. But he had HUGE LIPS in the pictures, which he still has GREAT lips but they don't look nearly as weird.

ANY-WAY- AHHH YOU'RE GETTING SO CLOSE! EEEEEEEE!! (That was my excited squeel!) I just tried spelling SCWUEEEL SKWEEEL? CAN"T SPELL IT! HARD.

Stephanie said...

Such a cute picture. I can't wait to see her out of the belly.

YAY for the baby shower. That is so awesome. You will definitely get all sorts of great gifts.