Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SO. HOT.

So sleepy this morning. And I was in bed by 9pm last night! I call Bayley "my little nekkid bongo player in my tummy" because she is quite the active one. Last night it was funny at first...then it started to make me feel a little nauseaus. Is that normal??

She likes to rest on my bladder because I always feel like I need to go to the bathroom...and not just like I need to go, but like I'm going to BURST if I don't go. RIGHT. THEN. Why can't this happen to me in the shower? And oh man...the HOT FLASHES. I was in Target on Sunday with my mom looking at baby stuff and I had to take off my fleece pullover. (It was 43 degrees outside.) Then I still felt like I was going to pass out. SO HOT. My skin was all reddish pink and my mom asked me if I was okay. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd think I was going through menopause. Same thing yesterday here at work. I had to get a fan on my desk that I turn on periodically.

And I'm starting to have trouble putting on my socks in the PM. When I get home from work, I change into pj pants and a tshirt. I have to wait for Joe to put my socks on me. I can do it in the mornings, but it's a struggle in the PM. Very embarassing. He just acts like it's no big deal. Sometimes he grins at me, but usually he just slips them on and goes back about his business.

So my biggest things right now are :exhaustion (again), full bladder feeling, and HOT FLASHES. Pregnancy sho is fun!

This morning Z came up to hug me and I said hi to his mother who was waiting there until the bus picked Z up. He looked all pouty and L asked him if his mood was going to improve. She had yelled at him earlier because he kicks his shoes off in the car. So whenever they get somewhere, he has to stop to put his shoes on. Umm... ok... is this really worth yelling about? She said, "It just gets on my nerves. And I'm already not a morning person!" Poor Z. I hugged him and helped him put on his coat. It's not like it takes him more than 10 seconds to put his dang shoes back on.

Joe finished our fire pit in our backyard on Sunday and last night he put wood in it to try it out. But the wood was still too damp from the snow on Friday, so it lasted all of a couple minutes. Hopefully tonight it will be dry enough and we can roast hot dogs! If so, I'll take pics.

Not much else to report on... too sleepy. 63 more days til my due date. :)

6 comments:

Court said...

I heart roasted hot dogs...a little bit burnt around the edges. Yummy. I'll have to come check this fire pit out.

Shawna said...

Poor Z.
I remember getting nauseated too, especially after I ate and Ella would squirm all around. It would feel like she was using my stomach as a punching bag. Towards the end of my preganncy I could only eat a few bites of food at a time because she was taking up so much room.

Christy said...

I never really felt nauseous during my pregnancies (after the 1st trimester, of course), but I did feel the near constant urge to pee. And I often would leak urine. Too much information?

Just know that you are not alone. ONLY 63 MORE DAYS!! Wow!!!

Rachel said...

I did not feel nauseous either- just like Christy- I just had to go the bathroom. Being prego is hard and hard on the body. Yeah only a short time left!!

Jen said...

I felt nauseous on and off during my pregnancy all the time but never threw up- except for like once. One thing that I do want to reiterate (as if women don't do it a FREAKIN 'nuff) is do your damn kegals. Now that I have HAD a baby- if I have to pee, and I don't go, then, uh, it just GOES without me. DAMMIT.

MMA Lady said...

Yes, the hotness and the peeing. It's crazy. I freeze my poor family out and I am totally sweating. And the peeing during and after pregnancy - time for some Serenity pads, let me tell ya!