Holy crap, ya'll! J called me at 9:16 this morning and said, "We're done!" Um, what was that?! I thought he was pulling my leg (he's good at that)! But, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jiff had just delivered 20 mins earlier. I don't know all the details yet, but you better believe I'll get them to you as soon as I find out! =) I rushed up to labor & delivery...THANK GOD I WORK AT THE HOSPITAL...and just happened to meet Bayley in the hallway. So, of course I grabbed a pic! I didn't get to see Jiff. I gave J strict orders to call me as soon as she's ready for visitors. Whoo hoo! Oh...and yes...Bayley is perfect. She's tiny, but healthy as far as the prelim check-up could tell. Yay! OMG! I'M SO EXCITED!
WELCOME BAYLEY ELIZABETH!
UPDATE: Bayley was 5lbs 8 oz. Her lungs are a little "wet", but other than that she's perfect. I'm so glad Jenn had those steroid shots this past weekend!! Anyhoo, apparently the delivery happened so fast that Jenn didn't even get an epidural. Boo! I'm trying to get all the deets, but I'm so excited I forget to ask the right questions! =) Right now, Jenn is conked out, so I won't get to see her for a while. As soon as she's ready, I'm going to storm the room and take lots of pictures of my pals. Yay babies!And here's a pic of Jiff from last night...
~Court
7 comments:
Tee hee. It kinda looks like the doc is choking Bayley in that pic.
I still can't believe she's here. I know you're not going to read this for a while, but CONGRATS! I love you! Can't wait to hold little Bayley.
Holy Guacamole! I did not expect to see pictures of Bailey so soon. I hope everyone is doing well. You're in my thoughts.
I carry my camera with me errrrrrwhere! So, there should be more Bayley pics by tomorrow morning.
Holy crap, I was NOT expecting to see this! Congrats. Here's to a healthy little babe (and momma too.)
UM HOLY MOLY!! YAY!! CONGRATS JIFFER! She looks BEAUTIFUL! That is so crazy! OMG she hasn't even had her shower yet! OMG!! AHHH!!
This is just insane.
IN-SANE. My sick ass just fell off the couch.
Holy shit!! I was just here reading and she was still and ultrasound picture and I came back today and there are real honest to god baby pictures!!! YAYAYAYA Jenn!!! I'm so super happy for you guys. She is a cutie for sure! Glad she is doing well!!! Congrats!!
and thanks Court for being so awesome and keeping us up to date!
OMG congrats! I have so much catching up to do. She is a beauty!
Post a Comment