Today it snowed outside. People in Arkansas don't know what snow is, so when it happens they freak out and everything shuts down. People can't drive and everyone raids the closest Wal-Mart like we'll be in a blizzard for weeks.
I just didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I guess the third trimester means you revert back to your first trimester : all you want to do is sleep. I wake up and am fine for the first couple of hours, then I'm ready to go back to bed. Unfortunately, I have to go to work during the week so this isn't a possibility.
My mood doesn't change a lot... but I do find myself being sad and depressed. I feel like a very unattractive hippo and even feeling little Bayley kick doesn't cheer me up. My back hurts most of the time and nothing relieves it for very long. If I lay down, then my side goes numb or gets sore. So I switch to the other side. Same thing. Lay on my back but propped up ... gets uncomfy after a while. I have to pee every 30 mins, then when I go... I barely have anything to pee but I still feel like I have a full bladder.
I realize this is all normal. And I'm only 30 weeks. Please oh please tell me there is a magical food I can eat (that tastes good and is calorie free) that will provide me some relief.
Bleh.
I did sign up for a study that will get me 3D/4D ultrasound of Bayley. If she cooperates, that is. I go in on 3/13 so I'll have to post the pics if I get any.
Guess I'm going to meander around here at work and see if I can't lift my spirits. I can't do retail therapy because we're po' for another couple of weeks. Such is life. I'm so fun today. Aren't you glad you read my amazing blog? :)
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your blog is amaz-za-zing.
I'm so happy you were accepted in that study! I can't wait to see a 3or4D pic of Bayley!
Dude I was so freaking cranky when I was preggo. I was so happy and excited to be having a baby but the third trimester is probably the most uncomfortable thing you will ever go through in your entire life! HAR HAR HAR! Aren't I cheering you UP? Eh- at least you get a PRIZE AT THE END!! I recommend eating whatever the fook you want. You can take the weight off later. Is that bad advice?
Sorry!! XXOXOO!
That baby will be here before you know it, and all your discomfort will be a distant memory.
You get to see Bayley in 3-D??!!!
How exciting!!
Hang in there girl. Have you decided when you are going to start maternity leave?
Have you tried one of those body pillows to help you get comfy in bed?
Oh, you sweet lady! I know how you feel. It's like, you want to be happy and thrilled about this time in your life, yet your body is so overtaken that you are physically miserable all the time. I love you! It really will all be worth it. And what's amazing about the time after you give birth is, you can go one or even TWO hours without having to pee! Isn't that great! And, oh yeah, you'll have a wonderful baby to love. :o)
Post a Comment