Got a couple of foam mattress pads and put them on my bed. Definitely helped in the hip pain department. Hubby went out on another late job so I think that may have been part of my inability to sleep. I still tossed and turned a lot last night, but definitely better than the night before!
56 more days!! It's hard to believe I'm this close. Part of me thinks the time has flown by, other parts scream, "GET HER OUT NOW!!!" haha.
Doritos aren't as big a deal anymore... still stuck on gummy bears, though. I love potatoes anyway, but I think that's prolly my new food obsession for the moment. I have potato soup today. I like french fries, baked potatoes, scalloped potatoes... I could go on like Bubba in Forrest Gump. haha.
I have been through the beef personal pan pizzas from Pizza Hut, ramen noodles, salads, and a few others I can't think of right now. Being pregnant has only given me the excuse to indulge my cravings, but I always go through cycles. Do you ever just get SO tired of food? Like, NOTHING sounds good? It's almost 8am and I'm thinking a cheeseburger and fries sound really good right now... weird.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Right now I am tired of food. Sometimes all I want is to eat green olives out of the jar. I know, gross, but I love them!
Oh man. Pregnancy insomnia is the WORST! Major sympathies to you from me. Hang in there, you're doing great!
Yeah- when I was pregnant my cravings were super specific. Now it's just like CARBS PLEASE! ANYTHING WITH CARBS! AND CHEESE KTHX.
I obviously know nothing about being pregnant but there are 4 teachers at my school that are pregnant and we were all talking about sleep today. Have you heard of a pillow that you sleep with it's like a worm that you wrap all around you? Not sure if it works for everyone but they were all swearing by it. Said it helped them sleep in these later months of their pregnancy. I think it's called a swillow or something I don't remember...random but thought it might help.
I have weird food cravings all the time and I'm not even pregnant! The one teacher that is just pregnant could definitely eat some cheeseburgers with you. I bought her one for breakfast the other day because she just couldn't live until lunch without one!
Post a Comment