Jiff's hubby
Z - Jiff's stepson
DJ
Makana
Fletcher
Jiff's pregnant belly! Hehe. Snuck that one in there.

J showing off on the trampoline.

Z's a cutie patootie!

Bayley's room! It's really pretty! I wish I could get the whole room in one shot.

The Tarver living room. They have the greatest taste!
Jenn's so happy to be home. I went over there tonight to cook dinner, but their neighbor beat me to the punch! So, I'll go back tomorrow night. I loaded Jiff up with magazines, books and movies...and peanut M&M's, of course! I kept telling her to SIT DOWN, but she's so stubborn. =) Hopefully she'll take it easy tomorrow. We don't want Bayley to come out for at least 3 weeks! Speaking of Bayley, I borrowed Jenn's latest u/s pics. I plan to scan them and post them tomorrow.
3 comments:
Thank goodness you're home! Bed rest can be hard, but you can do it! NOW GO REST!
Yay for you being home and Bailey still in. Make sure you rest up. Enjoy being pampered and catered to! You are lucky to have a friend like Court! :)
Thanks for updating us some more Court! You are an awesome friend and Jenn is lucky to have you!! Glad she is now at home...I think she can get so much more rest at home rather than at a hospital! And thanks for the cute pictures :)
Take care of yourself Jenn!!!!! We are all thinking of you!
Post a Comment