Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Constipation is Solved!

Things are going well. I no longer have access to my blog from work, so it will be longer between my posts. Constipation is no longer a problem. I use pear juice. I give her 2 oz mixed in her formula twice a day. It works like a charm.

She has gotten so big! She is now 9lbs 4oz and has started to smile. I've been late to work the last two mornings because she smiles and "talks" to me... so I sit there and soak it up instead of rushing to work. It's totally worth it.

I have SO much catching up to do! I miss reading blogs everyday. :(

I am on a different computer so I can't post a picture yet. I will try to update it later with a picture.

3 comments:

Lindz said...

Yay you're back. Glad to hear all is well.

angie said...

So glad to see you are back!! And glad to hear that constipation is no longer a problem for baby Bayley!!

Stephanie said...

So happy she is doing better!!! Yay. I can't wait for you to start updating and filling us in on everything. Also, how is Z doing??