Oh hon I'm so sorry! The video player on my computer has been messed up and I had to reinstall it. I missed it!!!!Please forgive me!
She is absolutely adorable!!!! I love how she's shaking her booty :) She's speaking so well...Allie isn't anywhere near there yet. I just wanna scoop her up and bring her home...she's so cute!
Don't be offended, I never watch anyone's videos. I have this weird obsession with being quiet during bedtime, so I always turn the sound down on my computer. Since I don't have sound, I usually don't watch videos because I can't hear them.
But I did watch this one - just for you:) She is adorable and perfect.
3 comments:
Oh hon I'm so sorry! The video player on my computer has been messed up and I had to reinstall it. I missed it!!!!Please forgive me!
She is absolutely adorable!!!! I love how she's shaking her booty :) She's speaking so well...Allie isn't anywhere near there yet. I just wanna scoop her up and bring her home...she's so cute!
Don't be offended, I never watch anyone's videos. I have this weird obsession with being quiet during bedtime, so I always turn the sound down on my computer. Since I don't have sound, I usually don't watch videos because I can't hear them.
But I did watch this one - just for you:) She is adorable and perfect.
She's FAB-u-LOUS!
Post a Comment