Monday, September 28, 2009

To be discontinued...


Do you ever find a product that you loooove and you buy it and use it faithfully? I am very particular about bath and hygiene products. Especially baby products.

Ever since Bayley was born, I have used Johnson & Johnson's Bedtime Washcloths. They are the softest, nicest smelling, and gentle disposable washcloths out there. Bayley is now 18 months old and I can't find them anymore. So I emailed Johnson & Johnson to ask what's going on. They were kind enough to email me back to say that they have discontinued the product!! NO!!!!

They suggested I try something else. But I DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE! *stamping feet*

Sniff.
So if you see any of these near you, please purchase them. And mail to me. I will glady reimburse you. :)

And yes, I have looked online and they are charging more than $5 a box, where I paid $3 in the store. SNIFF.

7 comments:

SimplyBillie said...

Uhg! That's not good! Did you ask if they had any left over in their factory that they would mind sending you?

Stephanie said...

That sucks!!!!! have you tried the regular scented ones and then follow with the lavender bedtime lotion?

Or did they discontinue the regular washclothes too? Seems when we find something we like they must hear about it :)

Christy said...

I hate when this happens. Maybe you'll kind something even better?

Jen said...

Meh- they aren't good for the environment anyway! LOL! Sorry, I know how much it sucks to have your fave product discontinued!

Just think of Elaine on Seinfeld when they stopped making THE SPONGE!

Stefanie said...

I guess I am old fashioned. I just use a regular baby wash cloth. Its softer than a normal wash cloth. I think they are Carters. I haven't seen those Johnson & Johnson kind before. Pretty impressive they actually e-mailed you back.

misguidedmommy said...

okkay so i buy the soap bars that are that scent. they are in this really soft wrapper thing and lather well wash well but most importantly are extra soft here they are
la la la im waiting...it's only taken about 13 minutes for this page to load....sigh link coming soon

tada
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://ti2.auctiva.com/ti/sun2/desc.gif&imgrefurl=http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D190333616583&usg=__w1tOCgE5Totv6pBn6EbTm2loeTg=&h=64&w=179&sz=2&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=-UvnN3S8Kp5BXM:&tbnh=36&tbnw=101&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJohnson%2527s%2BBedtime%2BEz%2BGrip%2BToddler%2BSudzing%2BBar%2BSoap%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

btw i'm doing a pay it forward contest on my blog i think the prize is pretty rad, if you don't thats cool, but might be worth a look see

Lainey-Paney said...

sorry, but I wasn't a fan of this product. I'm sure it's going away b/c I didn't buy it.
{the world does revolve around me, doesn't it?}