Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Expedition.

I am now the proud owner of a new (to me) Expedition. Yay me! It's big and roomy and I like sitting up higher while driving. It's the first time I've ever owned something that has a key fob. (I had to look up how to spell that.)

So, that is all nice, but now I have a car payment. Then I find out a week later that I am denied for my original mortgage modification. I'm all sad for another week then find out I am approved for a traditional modification. I'm now saving $300 a month on my house payment. Good thing, since now that will go to my car payment.

Now we are trying to pay off old credit card debt. Not sure how that's gonna work, but I'm going to try really hard to not get electricity shut off in the meantime. Good thing I have internet at work! :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats lady!!! More room is always a good thing. I am happy for you. And awesome your house payment was lowered too. I need to look into getting mine lowered as well.

Christy said...

Congratulations on the new car! That is always exciting! I think we need pics of your spiffy new ride:)

Stephanie said...

We have one of those too. I hate driving it so it is in the driveway and my husband drives it when we need to go anywhere with the big car. Otherwise i take my van :) Glad the money worked out - that can always be very stressful.