Gosh. I feel badly that I haven't posted (not sure if I have more than 2 readers anymore!) and not sure what's interesting enough to say.
Bayley now has added a few "colorful" words to her vocabulary that I hope she soon forgets. Let's just say that they are the GrandDaddy of all Foul cusswords. :(
She did walk out to the car the other day and said, "Oh gawwwwd." Don't know where that came from or why, but it did make me giggle. It was just so put-your-hand-to-your-forehead dramatic that I couldn't help myself.
School is going well this semester so far, seeing as how I'm only taking 12 hours and two classes are "easy" courses. So let's hope for all A's and B's and some sanity this semester. :)
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't know how you handle work, school, and motherhood. I am impressed!
Oh no - bad words :) Bless your heart but you have your hands full. I try not do to it but I slip from time to time - thank goodness I haven't heard it out of any of my kids mouths yet or at least not the really bad ones.
could they be better words then codi saying fuckity fuck fucky fuck
Post a Comment