Week 6 and I want the persistent nausea to go away. It's awful in the mornings and lets up for the most part throughout the day, then starts coming back a little at night. No vomiting, thankfully, but I just feel awful. I can't make myself eat crackers so I chew gum until I can eat. Then I eat something small every 2-3 hours during the day. It helps, but doesn't make it totally go away.
I work for pediatricians and they all say, "As much as it sucks, at least it means the pregnancy has a good strong, hold." Yes, I'm glad. I'm extremely fortunate to have never lost a pregnancy, so I try to remind myself of that during my most miserable moments.
I'm 6 weeks, 4 days. According to an app on my phone, the baby is now almost 0.25in long and is as big as a blueberry.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment