My first OB appt was last Friday, the 9th. I LOVE my OB! I had only met her once -- when I was delivering Bayley -- and it wasn't a pleasant meeting because I wanted more pain meds (never got my epidural) and I ended up delivering naturally. She got soaked in the process, so she didn't stick around to say congrats. So anyway.
I finally got to really meet her and she is SO nice. I can email her and she emails back the same day. I've tried it twice. :)
My due date was moved back a few days to April 15th, as the baby measured 8 weeks and 5 days on the 9th. So now I'm 9 weeks, 3 days. And according to a prego app on my phone, the baby is 1.5 inches and the size of a prune. They measure everything according to fruit. I wonder what they'll say when I'm about to give birth: "your baby is the size of a WATERMELON!! Good luck pushing that thing out!"
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment