Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Still Here.

Sorry for the lack of posting. Work is crazy busy with everyone and their dog rushing to the ER for fever, etc. I don't work in the actual ER, but in the doctor's private office. And trust me, the sheer amount of patient volume is felt down here too. Everyone is worn out, everyone's hands are cracking from using alcohol sanitizers everytime they touch a doorknob, and we all just want to stay in bed under the covers.

I am stressed about school because I feel like I can't find the time to study and get my homework done. My family comes first so I try to spend as much time with them as possible. I'm not complaining, mind you, because I am thrilled to finally be back in school. I'm just tired and stressed (but a good stress) and I have babymamadrama going on in the background. Oh, and Bayley just started a new daycare Monday so I'm constantly wondering how she's doing. Yesterday when I picked her up, she was sitting near the door looking all sad. When she saw me, she immediately jumped up and said, "mommydaddymommydaddy... MOMMY!" and hugged me. She still looked sad, but eventually perked up.

Hubby hoo is also in school full time and his classes are on Mon & Wed. He is at school until nighttime, so I keep Bayley entertained and then feed, bathe, and put her to bed. Monday nights are Z's soccer practice so I go to those too. Joe takes care of the kiddos on Tue & Thu nights so I can stay at school late and study and do homework. I hate getting home after Bayley is asleep though. Makes me feel like a jerk.

Well, I need to get back to work. Just wanted to say hi and yes, I'm still breathing.

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

Hang in there. Don't feel like a jerk. You are awesome for doing it all and Bayley is proud to have a rockin' mama like you. I am sure she will get used to her new daycare in no time. Little ones always bounce back quickly :) It will all pay off in the long run.

Christy said...

That is one hectic schedule. Hang in there mama. You can do it!

Heidi said...

There is a light at the end of this tunnel. Hang in there!

Jen said...

I feel ya! You are doing great! These years of our lives are going to be the hardest work EVER- but it will all pay off! You are a wonderful mommy!

Stephanie said...

Hey you :) I read your email today...hope thing start looking up in that direction soon :)

I can't imagine trying to get all you have done with school at the same time...you're more woman than I am :)

Rachel said...

You are such a strong woman and I know you will find the balance. I am so proud of you for going back to school.

Rachel said...

You are such a strong woman and I know you will find the balance. I am so proud of you for going back to school.

Lainey-Paney said...

ooooh. sounds like weekends will be full of schoolwork!