Yesterday I sounded like the cartoon Maxine looks. I sounded like an 80 year old smoker. Today, I barely have a voice. And the next person who says, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you. What did you say?" and laughs is going to get the bird.
I have NO voice. My throat is raw, I'm coughing up goop for the first 10 minutes of my mornings, walking any distance makes me winded and I end up in a coughing fit for several minutes, and my ears are throbbing. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon.
Bayley goes to "gymnastics" on Wednesday mornings at daycare. Well, it comes to her and she wants NO part of it. I'm so sad because I want her to have fun. I think if I were there or if one of her normal teachers were there too, she'd probably try it. The teachers can't go because they're short handed right now. It was suggested by another teacher that I let her have the month off and then try again later. I asked if any other kids did that and there are 3 others. I don't want to push her to do something she seems miserable with, but my kiddo needs to get it together! She has been at this daycare for 3 weeks now and I'm ready for her to drop the "adjustment" attitude and be nice again. :(
Of course, she has the same juicy cough as me so I'm hoping that she starts feeling better soon, too. Her doctor is out of town until late next week so I can't schedule her to be seen.
No big news on my homefront right now because I'm just trying to get out of this sickness. If I have any readers left out there, thank you for hanging on. :)
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry you're sick. That stinks.
What do you mean if you have any readers....girl you couldn't chase me off with a stick :)
I'm sorry you're feeling bad...I can't seem to shake the cough right now.guess it's going around. Praying Bayley doesn't get it.
I think maybe she just needs alittle more time to adjust..I know it's frustrating and you want it to happen quickly but 3 weeks isn't that long of a time so she just might need alittle longer. It's probably a big change to her. She'll get the hang of it soon though I'm sure.
Hope you guys have a great weekend and you can get some rest!!!!
Hugs
Yuck, feel better
Check my blog, you won something
Post a Comment