Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tasty Treats, Meeeean, and Hiney Virus. :)

Ever had the feeling that poprocks were crackling in your chest? Or after you exhale but before you inhale again...you hear rice crispies? It's a very weird feeling. That's pneumonia, in case you ever get those feelings.

Bayley is still sassy. I need to get some of her attitude on camera, but I've misplaced my camera so I'll have to get back to you on that. Everything is, "Nooo!" and it's not complete without a very full of attitude look. She cuts her eyes at you and looks at you like you're stupid. She also calls me, "Mean! Meeean...meannn!" when I have the nerve to wipe her nose or put her diaper on her. Gosh, I'm awful.

School is lagging behind and I was hoping to catch things up this weekend but we have Z and it's my 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday, so I promised Z a fun-filled weekend. Next weekend we're going out of town for a wedding and I can't wait!

Baby mama drama abounds and I have to keep that under wraps here, but email me for details. If I know and trust you, I'll tell you all about it. :)

So... off to finish lunch, catch a lecture or two that I've missed online for one of my classes, and pay some bills. And then wash my hands so I don't get the "hiney virus" (H1n1 looks like hi ni, or as its being called around here...hiney) on top of this mess I already have.

7 comments:

Lindz said...

Wait... who has pneumonia? You? I hope not!

Life sounds crazy. If you're not already sick, be careful. Everyone is.

Katie Marie said...

Yikes, I really thought your hiney was sick.

I want to know what's happening with Baby Mama.

Stephanie said...

I really hope you're on the mend...you guys need a break around your house!!!

Caleb has started telling me "you're mean" :) Makes me laugh!

Happy Anniversary this weekend...hope you all have a great time and are able to celebrate.

I just can't believe all the drama going on....I don't think any of you should have to deal with it. Immaturity is an understatement for the other side in that situation. Hope things will start to clear up soon.

misguidedmommy said...

I consider it a good day if Brandon hasn't called me mean by 9am.

you know i want the details. email me like always hon!

SimplyBillie said...

Happy early Anniversary!! How exciting! I hope you guys have a great weekend.

"Hiney virus"? LOL! Crazy!

Rachel said...

Ditto with Billee! Enjoy. You deserve it. The school thing will work out. Get a video of sassy bailey!!

Lainey-Paney said...

I've called it the "Hiney Virus" too & nobody seems to appreciate that title like you & me.