Monday, October 12, 2009

Ugh.

Sorry for the lack of blogging.

Bayley has bronchitis and an ear infection.
I have pneumonia.

I was home all last week feeling pretty miserable.
On top of that, I had to deal with baby mama drama.

I'm exhausted but back to work today for half a day. I've been here almost 3 hours and am worn out.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

You need to get some rest my dear. I hope that you both feel fabulous soon. Baby mama drama is never fun. You know I am here for you. What ever came of the appt last week?

Katie Marie said...

Boo, hope you feel better soon.

Christy said...

Yikes! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh how yucky!! Nothing worse than having a sick baby while you're sick. I hope you two feel better soon!

Lainey-Paney said...

hope little Bailey is feeling better soon!

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry you all aren't feeling well! Praying you and Bayley feel better soon!

MMA Lady said...

OH NO!!!! Jen!!!! Pneumonia???? GIRL, take care of yourself!!!
*Big Hug*