Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sickness All Around.

Joe was supposed to have a lithotripsy this morning so I had to take off of work to drive him home afterwards. As it turns out, the doctor just scheduled this as a "follow up" and looked at us like we were aliens when we told him we thought we were there for the procedure. Sigh. So it has been scheduled for 12/3 but finals are beginning then so we may have to reschedule it.

I took him home and went by daycare to pick up Bayley for her doctor's visit. I just had this feeling I needed to have her checked out because she's been sick for a while. A nasty cough and thick green goo from her nose with no relief in weeks. Both of her ears are infected, she's wheezing, and she's being treated as if she has pneumonia. :( So she got a shot of Rocephin in her little thigh and then I'll use her inhaler on her every 4 hours. She also has to start Zithromax tonight too.

She'll be 20 months a week from today. I pray that her little immune system is getting really strong so she won't be as sick this cold season like she was last year. :(

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh no that sounds yucky! I hope Bayley gets better soon!

XOXOXOXO

Christy said...

That stinks. I have the luxury of staying home when I don't want anyone to get sick. Of course, it doesn't work and my kids still get sick! I hope your baby girl is feeling better soon.

Lainey-Paney said...

Awwww. Rocephin is the worst.
Sorry about all the confusion & what a hectic crazy time for you all!

Stephanie said...

Poor things! I hope Bailey feels much better soon and everyone can get better soon. Get some rest this weekend girl!!!!