It has been an exhausting week. So this morning I went to Starbucks and fed my tired soul with coffee and a breakfast sandwich and even bought a chocolate chocolate chip cookie to have after lunch. YUM. All this was made possible by the exuberant, entertaining SHANNON from Tales of a Misguided Mommy. THANK YOU!! She had a giveaway going on at her bloggity blog and I was chosen as a runner-up. She is awesome. I so needed that coffee and sandwich this morning. It perked me up and I LOVE YOU, SHANNON for making it possible. :)
I am so ready for a nap. Joe's school schedule and my school schedule have kept us very busy. We go to work and then class or homework in the evenings. We alternate who picks up Bayley from daycare and feeds and bathes her. The other parent comes home and will lay down with her on the couch until she falls asleep. That way she sees both parents and neither Joe nor I feel like we're missing out. It's a delicate balance but so far so good. Just really, really tired. I've been up til midnight every night this week doing homework and studying, then I get up at 6. Not enough sleep and now I'm dragging. I just make sure I make it to the weekends so I can sleep. My mom comes over to play with Bayley and so I work on housework or take a nap if I can. This weekend I plan on doing housework but when my mom comes, I will take a nap then do homework. I really need to get caught up on stuff. We're off for Veteran's day next week so I'll take Bay to daycare then I hope to clean the house, do laundry, and study. I know I sound like a broken record, but that's just my life right now. :)
I am finally over my pneumonia. THANK GOODNESS. I was so tired of sounding like a man when I could get out a few scratchy words. :)
Hope all is doing well. I need to take some updated photos of Bayley soon. And see if I can get the few I got on Halloween of her in her costume uploaded.
Have a great weekend!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your life sounds a bit hectic. I seriously don't think I could do it. Savor that nap this weekend:)
I am in a similar boat with way too much on my plate, but way to hang in there! And in agreement that Starbucks is a great treat!!
Yes life is busy here too and all I want is to drink coffee and eat chocolate all day because I am tired. Take a breath and a bath and maybe you can get that moment-but as moms we really never get that moment LOL
Awwwwwww I am so glad that it went to good use.
How are the breakfast sandwiches? I have always wanted to try one. The cookies are good, but in December when they come out with that andes brownie 1200000 calorie thing....its like a little bit of sex in my mouth
Post a Comment