Monday, November 30, 2009

I had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed cooking all that fattening but oh so tasty food, baked a million cookies, and just being with my family at home. We didn't study for finals or do any school stuff, which was very nice too. But now it's Monday and I'm back at work, back in the swing of things, and professors are giving last minute exams before finals. I have a big paper due tomorrow and I have yet to start it. I haaaaaate writing papers. Especially a formal analysis on art. I just feel like I need to have a Frasier-esque voice and drone out my words to sound credible.

But, I'm back in school which is something I worked VERY hard to do so I need to not whine. I want to do well in my classes but I am not the best student as far as studying goes. I like homework okay, but I hate studying. It's the one time I can be oh so motivated to clean every nook and cranny in my house and get those cluttered spots ultra organized. heh. I will do whatever I can to avoid studying.

Speaking of studying, I need to get some work done so I can go get Bayley from daycare then go home and start that stupid paper. Joe will help me when he gets home because he loves to write and he can fluff smoke up a hiney and make you love it. He's so wordy and uses big words. I get to help him with his statistics homework in return. Maybe if I do his homework he'll write my paper. :)

Hope everyone is doing well. Most of the blogs I read have slacked on posting... I guess I have too. I notice my comments went from like 6 down to 2 per post. But I haven't had much interesting to say. :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

I just left you a comment, but Blogger is being an asshole and I got an Error page when I tried to publish it.

Anyways - good luck with all of your classes. I hope you ace all the finals!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the lack of comments. It's the curse of holidays. Once November hits, the internet dies for two months. It happens every year. It will pick back up again... I think...

Stefanie said...

Such a crazy time of year with so much going on. I think we are all in the same boat. Keep up the good work and try to rest when you can :)

Stefanie said...

Such a crazy time of year with so much going on. I think we are all in the same boat. Keep up the good work and try to rest when you can :)