
I bought a new pair of shoes last night that I've had my eye on for a while. They are the Sketchers shoe that promotes weight loss, better posture, higher IQ, and wealth beyond imagine.
The above pair is the one I got and I am wearing them with my slacks and blouse at work today. We'll see how it goes.
Has anyone tried these? I figured I need all the help I can get, so I am going to make myself get up and walk around the hospital every couple of hours today. So far it feels like I'm walking on marshmallows.
My main motivation to lose weight is obviously for me, but we've been trying to get pregnant for several months now and I hope that dropping some weight will help speed things along. And if I am blessed with another pregnancy, I hope to find some marshmallowy shoes to keep walking on.
4 comments:
I looked at these a while back. I read an article written by a girl that used them. She said she walked 30 minutes a day and after 6 months she had lost like 30 pounds and totally toned her legs.
The soles on these shoes look kind of silly, but if they work I will TOTALLY buy a pair. Let me know the results!
P.S. Good luck with the baby-making adventure!
I will be looking for a future progress report. I have heard about these.
Post a Comment