Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yadda Yadda Yah.

Not much news as we've been iced in for the past few days and today is my first day back at work. I have a whiny, screaming toddler who wants to go "potty ni ni" every few minutes. She has peed in her potty twice, though, so that's good.

Bayley and Z played like crazy yesterday since we got him for several hours before he had to go back to his mother's house. She took away all of our "extra" visitation back in October so that has been really upsetting for Z and Bayley both. Yesterday they had so much fun and Bayley looks up to Z so much. He loves doting on her. It's really cute.

I'd post photos, but I'm too lazy to figure out how to get them off my phone to my computer.

Joe is prepared for Valentine's Day this year. He told me he already ordered my gift and it may not be here in time, but he is excited. Part of me thinks it's a stand for my bike so I can ride it as a stationary bike in the garage, but I'm not sure.

I guess I need to decide on what to do for him. He's really easy to buy for and I'm a great gift giver, so I'm not too worried.

What I AM worried about, however, is Bayley's 2nd birthday is in 6 weeks and I have no idea what I'm going to do. I want to rent somewhere that has a big place for Joe's family and mine to come, but I don't want to shell out $400. Her 1st birthday party was too crowded, as we were in our house and I didn't expect many people to show up. Joe's entire family showed up and he has a BIG family. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON showed up. And then some neighbors, some of my family, and a few friends showed up. Holy cow. My little house broke some fire codes that day, I'm pretty sure.

I think I am going to use the Elmo theme (or as she says "Memo!" ) and go with that. I'm just too tired to think today. Gonna hit up another cup of coffee then drink a gallon of sweet tea. :)

3 comments:

Christy said...

Izzy calls Elmo "Momo."

We have no family in NJ, and not too many friends, yet our house always feel overcrowded on birthdays.

Lainey-Paney said...

FYI: the b-day parties usually have a huge turnout for the 1st b-day, and then taper off after that. Or, that's been our experience so far...

Rachel said...

Love the ELMO theme and you does not love ELMO at this age??