Friday, April 30, 2010

5.

It's no secret that I'm trying to get pregnant again. My clock is impatiently ticking and I'm READY!

My weight has been an issue over the past 7 years since I quit running everyday, packed up my life in the NW and moved to the central part of the state to date and eventually marry my husband. I got a desk job and holy cow...I packed on the pounds. I was eating what Joe ate and when he ate, even if I wasn't hungry. Bad habits to start. So here I am, 5 pant sizes larger and miserable. Today I'm sitting at my desk with my pants unbuttoned because I feel so FULL.

I decided that if I am not pregnant this month then I am going to spend my summer trying to get back into running again. I mentioned this before, but I am thinking about it a lot during the day.

Last minute exams before finals are underway and I'm stressed. My own doing for not spending more late nights studying and doing homework, but I'm paying for it now. Next week I have finals and then I'll be DONE.

Then in another couple of weeks I can see if I'm preggers. Keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Christy said...

The waiting game is the worst. It took me 4 or 5 months to get pregnant with Porgie - THE LONGEST MONTHS OF MY LIFE! I have my fingers crossed that this is your lucky month!

misguidedmommy said...

good luck with the running i'm sucking balls at being healthy. you need to get drunk to get pregnant i'm telling you. when your drunk then you forget your having sex to get pregnant and your body relaxes!

Tanya said...

good luck!! I will be trying to get pregnant after 9/18/10 :)

Rachel said...

I work with women now trying to get pregnant and maybe I could help you lose some of that weight and get your body in top prenatal shape..just an offer..my fees are pretty low since I am still in school..not trying to make this about me but I know women struggle with this so much and sometimes it helps to talk with someone. I do phone consults and programs to follow. let me know if you are interested. Hugs. You will make the right decision for yourself and your health. I belivee in you.

Lainey-Paney said...

oh, if I could burn calories just by thinking about exercise...
I'm fairly certain that I'm "mentally" fit. It's the actual exercise that I need to bring myself to do...