
My brain is too tired to come up with new content lately, so I'm stealing this from a few other blogs I've seen today.
1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
I can't say that I use words on my blog that I don't use in real life. My blog is pretty simple and it's just me, so I use them all. However, I do like the word "damn" and say it occasionally in real life, but not much on my blog.
2. Do you still write checks?
Yes. Daycare, things purchased through daycare (photos, etc), photos for my stepson's sports, school, etc., and various other school/daycare related things. Oh, and to Z's mother for medical expenses.
3. Who was your favorite President and why?
I can't say I have a favorite, but I am enjoying Obama. I'm pretty conservative but I voted for him because I felt we needed a change. I truly feel like he is out there trying to help our country. While I may not agree with everything he says/does, I appreciate his efforts. Now if he would just take the financial burdens OFF of the middle class then I think I would put him up on a pedstal. :)
4. Are you a yeller?
No, not really. I'm pretty mellow.
5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
Ugh. No. I've seen people do it, though. I just won't climb into a dumpster. There are too many nasty bacteria and virus germs out there that would LOVE to latch onto me. So no thanks. I'll just go buy what I need, thanks.

4 comments:
I totally agree with you on the dumpster diving. Ewwww...gross.
I would NEVER even TOUCH a dumpster, let alone dive into one!
Your girl is getting soo big! I can't believe it. She is so cute.
I want to know who dives into dumpsters? Is that a hobby?
Those were some random prompts for sure! I don't dumpsters are scary... I prefer goodwill :)
Post a Comment