Friday, April 23, 2010

I Want.

I did not sleep much last night and the little bit that I did was very restless. I hate nights like those because you're finally able to fall asleep when it's time to get up.

My house is trashed. I haven't had the energy nor the desire to clean this week and it shows. I can't wait for the semester to be over so I can have carefree evenings after work and just sit outside and enjoy the sunshine with Bayley. I want to continue making hair bows and start making tutus. I want to learn to use my fancy new camera and take amazing photos. I also want to learn to sew and use patterns. I have a sewing machine and have already forgotten how to thread it. I want to start running again and get into shape. I want to wear clothes that aren't plus size and start to wear cute outfits, rather than just whatever will fit. I want to go to the lake and spend all day there, getting a fabulous tan, then coming home and showering and going to bed because we're all exhausted from laying around in the sun and playing in the water.

I want all of this and hope to conquer all of these things this summer.

Meanwhile, Joe will take Bayley out for joyrides in his mid-life crisis car.

4 comments:

Jen said...

DITTO girlfriend. DIT-TOE.

Christy said...

Mid-life crisis car? You guys are too young for a mid-life crisis.

Anonymous said...

Chica, I hear ya. Our Y is open until 9 pm. Since Little Miss Kickboxer goes to sleep around 7:30, I usually leave the hubs in charge as I dash off for 30 minutes on the elliptical and another 30 on the rowing machine. Done this for the past 2 weeks now, and I am starting to feel so much better. Maybe you can time-coordinate like this, too?

And the midlife crisis car? Yep, the hubs has it, too. I'm just waiting for someone to slice through the soft top and steal the darn thing, so we'll finally be able to find another car that'll house a second carseat for baby. Shhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone.

Tanya said...

I am a new follower to your blog so I thought I'd leave a comment!!..

My house is a mess too and I have no desire to clean it as well, that is what happens when you try to work out, work 2 jobs, and have a very messy 20 month old. Even if you do clean it'll probably just get messy again....

What kind of car does he have, I can't tell from the picture.