It was a good weekend. Got some stuff done, but not nearly enough.
I finally finished the mobile I've been working on for Bayley for over a year, though. Joe wanted to hang it up in front of Bayley's window so that meant we had to move the chaise out of her room. We put it into Z's room, but that meant we had to move his bunk bed. Well, the bunk bed's shelves underneath were on backwards, so Joe fixed that when he had to move the bed. Then we had to move toys around in Bayley's room. All the rearranging made the kids' rooms look nice and tidy while I neglected the rest of the house. I'll get to it after finals. :)
Last night I made my first ever homemade lasagna. Not from scratch, mind you, but it was still pretty good. Joe's favorite food is lasagna and he liked it. Said it was a teensy bit salty, but still good enough for him to want leftovers for lunch. :) That spells success!
This is the last week of school and THANK GOODNESS. I am burned out. I need a break and have no motivation to study for finals. I need to, because I need to do well this semester so I can take the classes I registered for for next semester.
I need a big, long nap . Guess I'll settle for breakfast.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that feeling of finally getting stuff done. You should post pics of the mobile. I would love to see it.
wow, that IS a lot of stuff!
hint on lasagna: find the recipe for Virginia's Easy Lasagna. {used to be on the back of the Skinner box.} It's AWESOME, and you don't have to boil the noodles first!
Gotta love going to do a chore that leads into five other things that need to be done before that chore is completed.
But so rewarding to get a few things done. I tend to snowball on the chores too, one thing leads to another to another to another. Lasagna sounds goooood.
Kat
Post a Comment