Bayley got her 4 month shots Friday and the doctor said she should start eating cereal twice a day to "practice swallowing." So I rush out and get her some little spoons, bowls, and a box of rice cereal. I was trying to hold the camera in one hand and the spoon in the other. I took pics with my digital camera and also with my phone. These are the ones from my phone, as I forgot to bring my camera to work today. :(

First taste...

WHAT is THAT?!

Not sure I like this...

Don't think I got any in my mouth...

But aren't I cute?!
4 comments:
What a little sweetie!!! Jen's baby has that bib. :) So cute.
Your cellphone takes darn good pics. She is going to fill out so much more now that she is on cereal. Watch out mommy!
I love the photos and I adore the bib.
haha what a fun first taste she had! I love seeing babies expressions when they try new things. Too cute!
Post a Comment