
Joe has been good about helping out with Bayley more. He often sings to her and rocks her to sleep. This pic was taken one day when she was ready for a nap. Then Z decides he wants to get in Daddy's lap too. And once Z sees a camera, he just HAS to be in the picture.

On another note... been trying to work out more often. One of my neighbors and I go walk around our neighborhood for two miles. Usually when I get home, my butt hurts so badly I can't bend over. It's been SO HOT lately... it was 110 degrees on my way home Monday. Yesterday it was 104. We didn't go yesterday though because Bayley had woken up several times during the night and I was so exhausted I couldn't even drive to work. It reminded me of my maternity leave days. Ugh.
Shannon has motivated me by watching her weight loss. I work full time, my husband works full time and goes to school full time, I often watch my 6 year old stepson, and I have a 4 month old (whose "corrected" age is 2 months because she came 7 weeks early) of my own. I'm SO DAMN TIRED all the time because I'm overweight ( I wear a size 18) and I've got a baby to take care of. I do manage to go walking in the evenings here lately while Joe watches Bayley. It's too hot to take her out. My goal is to go at least 3 nights a week and once on the weekends, so we'll see. I'm ready for fall!!
4 comments:
Ever since I had Cole I have to CONSTANTLY try new things to get/stay in shape. What works one week may not work for me the next so I am always adjusting. One thing that i have learned is that every little bit helps. Even if it's just 10 minutes of exercise it is better than nothing! Also, eating healthy- it was hard to get into the habit after eating everything in site for 9 months, but now I make healthy choices and it's relieving that I never have to feel guilty.. Or only occasionally do I feel guilty...
The fact that you want to make an effort and do better, is the first step. Shannon has a lot of tips, so you should totally talk to her. She loves this kind of thing. I know you can do it!! Also, she is very happy an smiley!
Losing weight is hard. I still have about 20 pounds to lose too. I have been taking the kids for a walk every night, but sometimes I only go around the block because IT IS TOO DAMN HOT!
Shannon started the Tummy Tuck Blog...I'm telling you come join us!!
Post a Comment