I'D SMACK YOU BUT SHIT SPLATTERS.
Hehehe. I smiled and came into work. The phone nurse asked me how I was and I said, "Just fine, thanks. Bayley just woke up a few times." So he tells me about his first wife who breastfed both of their babies. The baby would whimper, she'd latch the baby on and go back to sleep. She'd wake up when the baby fidgeted and put the baby back in the bassinet. He said, "I never woke up." I said, "That must've been nice!" He laughed and said it was a piece of cake for him.
So he goes to lunch and another lady I work with comes out of her office and asks me how I'm doing. She has 3 grown kids so she's been there. She said, "This morning I told D (the male nurse), 'I'm glad she's getting some sleep. I'd hate for her to drive up here and have a wreck, get pneumonia, or something else.' " D says, "It seems she's having a lot of problems being a new mother." The lady just looked at him funny and said, "When babies don't sleep, mothers don't sleep." She said she just wanted to smack him. I then told her that most men NEVER understand and then told her about the bumper sticker. She got a good kick out of that.
I told a friend via IM here at work (who has a precious 7 month old) and she made me spew my water all over my screen.
Her response: I'd punch that guy in the dick! Idiot!
So there you have it, folks.
A little eye candy to end on...



First pic: A friend had a baby who was due 2 weeks after Bayley. They finally got to meet and look how cute they are!
Second pic: Typical Bayley face.
Third pic: she likes to snooze on her boppy pillow.
7 comments:
Id punch him in the dick too, that's crap. Wait, where do you live? I'll do it for you. Frick! I am tired and I have just had three sleepless nights taking care of my mom post-op. I have lots of respect for you, my dear.
The no sleeping things is rough. Neither of my kids were good sleepers. Actually, Izzy still wakes up at least twice per night. But, the good thing is that most babies are sleeping through the night by a year.
I'd like a big ol' boppy pillow for snoozin'!
my husband is very careful never to say anything like that or he'd get it. why would a man need to say something like that???
hope you are catching some zzz's.
I'd punch him as well. What a jackass. Ugh.
I like the typical Bayley face!! And I'm with your friend...punch the inconsiderate male!
FUCK PUNCHING HIM IN THE DICK I WOULD STAB THE FUCKER IN THE DICK WITH A DULL KNIFE OVER AND OVER
HOW DO YOU IM?
I HAVE YAHOO
willddreemer@yahoo.com
Post a Comment