Bayley at 3 months.
This was at about 2 months old...How do babies sleep like that?
Big yawn for sleepy girl. I love the little "aaahhhs" she makes when she yawns...and then the little smacks afterwards. I LOVE IT!!
Post-yawn. She's a happy girl.
Just hangin' out with crazy hair lookin' at her mommy.
Bay at a few weeks old. She's TINY. This is a preemie outfit and it was pretty loose on her.
This is Bay on the same Boppy pillow 2 months later. She's kicking and moving those arms...she doesn't really have a nub for a left hand...Bay at a month old. We had gone to return a hospital grade breast pump I had rented. Her head was still too small to go without wrapping a blanket around her. Kept her widdle head from flopping around.
This was Bay in June. 3 months old. Look how much bigger she is!
Okay, those are some updated pics. I'll have more later.

This was Bay in June. 3 months old. Look how much bigger she is!

Okay, those are some updated pics. I'll have more later.
7 comments:
She is an absolute cutie-pie. Freaking precious!!! YAY for pictures. I love it.
On my goodness! She is getting so big! I really wish I had taken pictures to document Izzy's size.
Anyways, she is precious.
wow! she is precious! and so photogenic!
Thanks for fullfilling my request! You've been gone so long you had some catching up to do. So glad she is doing well and growing fast!
Oh my gosh! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow??
hey jiff. the baby weight may be gone but i'm still shaped like a fat pear with extra pears for thighs!
She is growing so fast! I love all the pictures she is adorable!
Post a Comment