Thursday, December 11, 2008
Almost Done.
Tile is pretty much done in the living room. We have to fill in a few spaces with grout and stain the transition pieces (the wood or metal piece that separates tile from carpet, etc), and finish the hallway. We're painting it the same color green as the living room and I need to finish painting the trim and doors in the hallway. Oh, and the main bathroom is going to be painted and tiled, too. Here's our living with our furniture back in it:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It looks beautiful!!! Your guys hard work definitely paid off. I love it. Now I want to redo my house! :)
It looks BEAUTIFUL! Please come to my house and tile my living room. I'll put the key under the doormat. Thanks!
Amazing! It looks great!! Get some rest. You deserve it after all that work. =)
Wow I love your tile and the wall color. Huge fan of dark woods and upholstery. Nice!!
Looks amazing. What a great color. So calming.
Post a Comment