Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sickness.


Everyone in my house is sick. Except Z, who is only at our house every so often. Joe and I both have allergies and therefore are prone to sinus infections. Well, I think I'm ready for an antibiotic. I am keeping hubbs and myself doped up, but it's just not working.

The good news is that I brought Bayley up here Tuesday afternoon and one of my docs looked at her. She has a cold and it has not progressed to anything else more serious. THANK GOODNESS. She sounds so terrible that I was worried it had gone into her lungs. Poor thing sounds awful and yet she still smiles and giggles.

9 comments:

Jen said...

OMG She is SO CUTE! What a happy baby girl!

Stephanie said...

Look at her cute little face!!!! She is getting so big sitting up and everything.

Katie Marie said...

She doesn't look sick, she looks adorable.

I hope you all feel better soon.

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Does she giggle then puke or puke then giggle? Just curious. hee..hee..

Christy said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen of Bayley!

I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Lainey-Paney said...

us too.
may we all feel better soon. very very soon!

Piper of Love said...

Isn't it great how precious babies can be, even when they feel crummy. I want to kiss her sweet cheeks!

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

I hope she doesn't get sick!

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

Wait, she IS sick. Sorry, it's her lungs that sound bad, not yours. Early. Sorry. Lets hope she gets betters soon.